Re: Documentation to upgrade logical replication cluster - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: Documentation to upgrade logical replication cluster
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 6, 2024 at 10:40 AM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> The v9 version patch was not applying on top of HEAD because of few
> commits, the updated v10 version patch is rebased on top of HEAD.

Let's say publisher is in <literal>node1</literal> and subscriber is
+      two subscriptions <literal>sub1_node1_node2</literal> and
+      <literal>sub2_node1_node2</literal> which are subscribing the changes
+      from <literal>node1</literal>.

Do we need to show multiple subscriptions? You are following the same
steps for both subscriptions, so it may not add much value to show
steps for two subscriptions. You can write steps for one and add a
note to say it has to be done for other subscriptions present.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.