Re: Berserk Autovacuum (let's save next Mandrill) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: Berserk Autovacuum (let's save next Mandrill)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 7:47 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
> > I don't believe any of the current buildfarm failures can be
> > attributed to any of the recent changes to autovacuum, but I'll
> > continue to monitor the farm to see if anything is suspect.
>
> I agree none of the failures I see right now are related to that
> (there's some "No space left on device" failures, Windows randomicity,
> snapper's compiler bug, and don't-know-what on hyrax).
>
> But the ones that were seemingly due to that were intermittent,
> so we'll have to watch for awhile.

Today, stats_ext failed on petalura [1].  Can it be due to this?  I
have also committed a patch but immediately I don't see it to be
related to my commit.

[1] https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=petalura&dt=2020-03-30%2002%3A20%3A03

--
With Regards,