Re: On partitioning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: On partitioning
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 11:01 AM, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> [...]

So I think it is better to be clear why we are not planning to
support it, is it that because it is not required by users or
is it due to the reason that code seems to be tricky or is it due
to both of the reasons.  It might help us if anyone raises this
during the development of this patch or in general if someone
requests such a feature.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.