Re: [Bug Fix] Logical replication on partition table is very slow and CPU is 99% - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: [Bug Fix] Logical replication on partition table is very slow and CPU is 99%
Date
List pgsql-hackers

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CA+HiwqH=Y85vRK3mOdjEkqFK+E=ST=eQiHdpj43L=_eJMOOznQ@mail.gmail.com
> > And I believe patch #83fd453 introduce this problem.
> >

> Thanks for the report and fix. The fix looks straight forward and
> correct to me. Please add the patch to the next CF so that it's not
> forgotten. But since this is a bug fix it need not wait for CF.

I have pushed the fix for this. This was also being discussed in the
nearby thread [1].

[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/tencent_41FEA657C206F19AB4F406BE9252A0F69C06%40qq.com

--
With Regards,