Re: PATCH: standby crashed when replay block which truncated instandby but failed to truncate in master node - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: PATCH: standby crashed when replay block which truncated instandby but failed to truncate in master node
Date
In response to Re: PATCH: standby crashed when replay block which truncated instandby but failed to truncate in master node  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 6:05 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 02:13:53PM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> > Are we planning to do something about the original problem reported in
> > this thread?
>
> We should.  This is on my TODO list, though seeing that it involved
> full_page_writes=off I drifted a bit away from it.

The original email doesn't say so.  I might be missing something, but
can you explain what makes you think so.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.