Re: PG DOCS - logical replication filtering - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: PG DOCS - logical replication filtering
Date
Re: PG DOCS - logical replication filtering  (Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 2:37 PM Aleksander Alekseev
<aleksander@timescale.com> wrote:

> I see that a large part of the documentation is commented and marked as TBA (Column Filters, Combining Different
Kindsof Filters). Could you please clarify if it's a work-in-progress patch? If it's not, I believe the commented part
shouldbe removed before committing.

I think we can remove any Column Filters related information
(placeholders), if that patch gets committed, we can always extend the
existing docs.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.