Re: pg_logical_slot_peek_changes with slots created with pglogical_output missed DML records, - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: pg_logical_slot_peek_changes with slots created with pglogical_output missed DML records,
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jan 10, 2023 at 7:12 PM James Pang (chaolpan)
<chaolpan@cisco.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   We test pglogical replication,  with pglogical.conflict_resolution=error, and from source database run
>
>  Insert into pgbench_branches values(109,0,’test’);
>
> Commit;

Can you reproduce this with native logical replication? Otherwise, it
may be better to report this on pglogical mailing list.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.