Re: TODO : Allow parallel cores to be used by vacuumdb [ WIP ] - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: TODO : Allow parallel cores to be used by vacuumdb [ WIP ]
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 7:34 AM, Dilip kumar <dilip.kumar@huawei.com> wrote:

> On 23 November 2014 14:45, Amit Kapila Wrote
>

> Thanks a lot for debugging and fixing the issue..
>

> Latest patch is attached, please have a look.

I think still some of the comments given upthread are not handled:

a.  About cancel handling
b.  Setting of inAbort flag for case where PQCancel is successful
c.  Performance data of --analyze-in-stages switch
d.  Have one pass over the comments in patch.  I could still some
wrong multiline comments.  Refer below:
+  /* Otherwise, we got a stage from vacuum_all_databases(), so run
+   * only that one. */

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.