Re: Setting up a server with previous day data - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Abdul Qoyyuum
Subject Re: Setting up a server with previous day data
Date
List pgsql-general
You could instead set up High Availability and use your secondary as actual streamed and backed up database. https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/high-availability.html

This way, you get up-to-date data that you can query/generate reports with.