Re: perl path issue - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Prakash Ramakrishnan
Subject Re: perl path issue
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Ravi,

Path is there ,

==>  ls /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/auto/DBD/Pg/Pg.so
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/auto/DBD/Pg/Pg.so
postgres@sydcosausd001.enterprisenet.org:/home/postgres

and perl DBD also installed but it cant load that is the issue please advise me.

Regards,
Prakash.R