Re: Interested in contributing to PostgreSQL through GSoC 2013 - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: Interested in contributing to PostgreSQL through GSoC 2013
Date
List pgsql-students
On 7 April 2013 15:17, Govind kumar sah <0govind0@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello sir/mam
> This is Govind Kumar Sah, a 3rd year student of UIET,PU Chandigarh and
> am pursuing B>E in CSE trade. I am new in this community and am
> already read about this community and i liked it because i like SQL
> and want to participate in GSOC 2013, but how i dont know so, please
> guide me.

Hi Govind,

A good starting point would be our Google Summer of Code page on the
main site: http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode/

This contains lots of information and links to further information
which should give you all the information you need to know how to get
started.

Regards

Thom