Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 9 March 2013 01:01, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Thom.
>
>> I don't mind being an admin again.
>
> Can you gather together all of the projects suggested on this thread and
> use them to create updated text for the GSOC page?  If you don't have
> web repo access, I can create a patch, but if you can do the text, that
> would be a big help.

Okay, I've pushed some changes to the repo for 2013 GSoC, and purged
the varnish cache so that it's visible immediately:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode/

I've also created a new GSoC 2013 wiki page with mentor volunteers and
project ideas submitted so far:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2013

--
Thom