Re: Calltips in pgAdmin SQL Editor - Mailing list pgsql-general

From klo uo
Subject Re: Calltips in pgAdmin SQL Editor
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Guillaume,

if not obvious here are some usage examples:

 - novice user learning SQL or PL/pgSQL
 - user learning PostGIS
 - user documenting own functions

I've also attached two images:

[1] auto-completion PostGIS function
[2] calltip describing function basics, and providing information about parameters and return values

Apologies for posting in wrong list, would be great if Administrator could move the message thread to appropriate group.

Thanks,
Klo