Re: Show method of index - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: Show method of index
Date
List pgsql-hackers
One advantage of the current arrangement is that the constraints and
triggers are almost (though not quite) in the same form as the command
to create them. It would be sad to lose that competely.

Is there any room for a compromise? Something that just reduces the
clutter incrementally instead of completely reorganizing it? Are there
any commonalities between footnotes that could be elided if they were
grouped together differently?

--
Greg