Re: An error occurred"Column not found in pgSet: rolcateupdate" when connect to PostgreSQL 9.5 server - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Sanket Mehta
Subject Re: An error occurred"Column not found in pgSet: rolcateupdate" when connect to PostgreSQL 9.5 server
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Ashesh,

In previous patch there was a error in pgRole.cpp that in case of pg 9.5 while deleting the user role, it will not prompt the warning message to user.
I have resolved the issue and attached the patch with this mail for the same.
Please do check it and let me know if anything else is missing.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb