Re: Autosave in the SQL Editor - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam Scott
Subject Re: Autosave in the SQL Editor
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
MySQL Workbench has a similar feature.

This does pose an exposure to save sensitive information without the user knowing. How to solve this?  A complicated development path:  encrypt saved document.   Of course any of the files the user saves should be privileged to that user (not group).  So another method may be just to make sure the file's privileges are for the user only.

Adam