Re: Patch: New field in frmMain statusbar - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam Scott
Subject Re: Patch: New field in frmMain statusbar
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
The part that changed was just the database name since I clicked on an object in a different database on the same conneciton.  If I had selected an object in a different connection, the connection name would change as well.

For convenience, in green below, is the additional code to make this happen (there's other stuff in the patch to add the field in the statusbar not shown below).

Thank you,
Adam

void frmMain::EndMsg(bool done)
{
    msgLevel--;

    if (!msgLevel)
    {
        // Get the execution time & display it
        float timeval = stopwatch.Time();
        wxString time;
        time.Printf(_("%.2f secs"), (timeval / 1000));
        statusBar->SetStatusText(time, 3);

        wxString connection;
        if (currentObject)
        {
            pgDatabase *db = currentObject->GetDatabase();

            if (db)
                connection = db->GetServer()->GetDisplayName() + wxT(":") + db->GetDisplayName();
        }

        statusBar->SetStatusText(connection,2);

        // Display the 'Done' message
        if (done)
            statusBar->SetStatusText(timermsg + _(" Done."), 1);
        else
            statusBar->SetStatusText(timermsg + _(" Failed."), 1);