Re: range_agg - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Paul A Jungwirth
Subject Re: range_agg
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 11:34 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> I noticed that this patch has a // comment about it segfaulting.  Did
> you ever figure that out?  Is the resulting code the one you intend as
> final?

Thanks for the review! I haven't revisited it but I'll see if I can
track it down. I consider this a WIP patch, not something final. (I
don't think Postgres likes C++-style comments, so anything that is //
marks something I consider needs more work.)

> Stylistically, the code does not match pgindent's choices very closely.
> I can return a diff to a pgindented version of your v0002 for your
> perusal, if it would be useful for you to learn its style.

Sorry about that, and thank you for making it easier for me to learn
how to do it the right way. :-)

Paul