Re: range_agg - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Paul A Jungwirth
Subject Re: range_agg
Date
Re: range_agg  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: range_agg  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 9:49 PM Paul A Jungwirth
<pj@illuminatedcomputing.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 1:17 AM Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> > I tested last patches. I found some issues
>
> Thank you for the review!

Here is an updated patch series fixing the problems from that last
review. I would still like some direction about the doc formatting:

> > I am not sure how much is correct to use <literallayout class="monospaced"> in doc. It is used for ranges, and
multiranges,but no in other places

> I could use some advice here. Many operators seem best presented in
> groups of four, where only their parameter types change, for example:
>
> int8range < int8range
> int8range < int8multirange
> int8multirange < int8range
> int8multirange < int8multirange
>
> All I really want is to show those separated by line breaks. I
> couldn't find any other examples of that happening inside a table cell
> to do that?

Thanks,
Paul

Attachment