Re: FREE hosting platforms with PostgreSQL, Java SDK, Tomcat, ecc.? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fernando Pianegiani
Subject Re: FREE hosting platforms with PostgreSQL, Java SDK, Tomcat, ecc.?
Date
List pgsql-general
John, Craig,

how do you explain the services of file hosting? By those services millions of persons free-load pictures, videos, text, GBs of data, etc.. I think that what I asked is quite similar, that is the use of a piece of remote hardware where to have free software installed. The difference in my opinion is in the fact that I implicitly asked also for the use of a free operating system, but not in the hardware or in its maintenance.