Re: FREE hosting platforms with PostgreSQL, Java SDK, Tomcat, ecc.? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: FREE hosting platforms with PostgreSQL, Java SDK, Tomcat, ecc.?
Date
List pgsql-general
http://www.arduino.cc/,even if of different nature).
> While the plans may be free, the actual hardware sure as hell won't be.

A bit OT, but....

Arduino is not so much a "will" as an "is". It's in wide-spread use and
has even been adopted for the base of the new Android peripheral
development system - the Android Open Accessory Development Kit.

http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/usb/adk.html

I struggle to see any connection between Arduino and PostgreSQL, though.
They're very different  kinds of free/open source, as software "is" its
specification and can be distributed at no cost, but you can't just
download a hardware device and use it.

--
Craig Ringer