Re: Minor issue - Mailing list psycopg

From Daniele Varrazzo
Subject Re: Minor issue
Date
List psycopg
No, we don't want to add any intelligence in trying to figure out what
is into a query. If you are comfortable that you will be using always
the same pattern for comments you can easily clean the string yourself
before passing it to psycopg.

A better approach for you I guess would be to use named placeholders,
so that an a missing placeholder wouldn't require you to change the
arguments to execute.

-- Daniele