Re: Problem creating index - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Torello Querci
Subject Re: Problem creating index
Date
List pgsql-general

2013/8/28 Dan Langille <dan.langille@gmail.com>
Same version of DB for dump & restore? If not, was the dump done via the pg_dump from the newer version. If not, please do that.

I'm using the same version. I make this test on the same machine.
Moreover I try to remove this line using pgadmin and I get the same error (this field is part of primary key).
To remove this line I need to not use primary key but give a where condition that return only this tuple.

Again, is very strange that this data is in the database .... moreover this data came from a import procedure and this data is not present in the source import file.
Really, I think that I get some kind of data corruption

Best Regards