Re: How to ensure column names are double quoted while using execute format when building a stored procedure? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shaozhong SHI
Subject Re: How to ensure column names are double quoted while using execute format when building a stored procedure?
Date
In response to Re: How to ensure column names are double quoted while using execute format when building a stored procedure?  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Responses Re: How to ensure column names are double quoted while using execute format when building a stored procedure?  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
I did make it to work and have been experimenting on a number of ways.  But it just does not produce expected results.

Regards,

David