Re: [BUGS] BUG #14693: create materialized view forces btrim - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Ian Boardman
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14693: create materialized view forces btrim
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thanks very much folks. For your entertainment, this seems to be working. I changed the expression to  trim(from foo) || bar,  in my select statement, and reliably got a non-empty result.  I committed this via "create materialized view", and inspected what Postgres did with it (\dSm+). It still is stored as btrim(foo) || bar; and yet, it works correctly(?!)