Re: [Patch] Add a reset_computed_values function in pg_stat_statements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: [Patch] Add a reset_computed_values function in pg_stat_statements
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 8:05 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> This patch seems to be failing the contrib build.  Please fix.

Hi Pierre,

In contrib/pg_stat_statements/pg_stat_statements.c, you need to
declare or define entry_reset_computed() before you use it.  I suppose
your compiler must be warning about that.  I personally put
"COPT=-Wall -Werror" into src/Makefile.custom to make sure that I
don't miss any warnings.  That's also what http://cfbot.cputube.org/
does (a thing that does a full check-world on all registered patches
to look for such problems).