Re: pgbench - add minimal stats on initialization - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: pgbench - add minimal stats on initialization
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 12:44 AM Ibrar Ahmed <ibrar.ahmad@gmail.com> wrote:
> The following review has been posted through the commitfest application:
> make installcheck-world:  tested, passed
> Implements feature:       tested, passed
> Spec compliant:           tested, passed
> Documentation:            not tested
>
> Patch works fine on my machine.
>
> The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer

I spotted one typo, a comma where a semi-colon was wanted:

+                               op = "generate",
                                initGenerateData(con);
                                break;

I fixed that, ran it through pgindent and committed.  Thanks for the
patch and review!

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com