Re: Checking pgwin32_is_junction() errors - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: Checking pgwin32_is_junction() errors
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 4, 2022 at 9:42 AM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 4, 2022 at 9:28 AM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> > On 2022-08-01 Mo 16:06, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> > > I'll try it out on fairywren/drongo.
>
> > They are happy with patches 2, 3, and 4.
>
> Thanks for testing!
>
> If there are no objections, I'll go ahead and commit these later today.

Hmm, POSIX says st_link should contain the length of a symlink's
target path, so I suppose we should probably set that even though we
never consult it.  Here's a version that does that.  I also removed
the rest of the now redundant #ifdef S_ISLNK conditions.

Attachment