Re: refactoring - share str2*int64 functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: refactoring - share str2*int64 functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 3:22 PM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's some semi-automated feedback, noted while going through
> failures on cfbot.cputube.org.  You have a stray editor file
> src/backend/parser/parse_node.c.~1~.  Something is failing to compile
> while doing the temp-install in make check-world, which probably
> indicates that some test or contrib module is using the interface you
> changed?

Please disregard the the comment about the ".~1~" file, my mistake.
As for the check-world failure, it's here:

pg_stat_statements.c:1024:11: error: implicit declaration of function
'pg_strtouint64' is invalid in C99
[-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
                        rows = pg_strtouint64(completionTag + 5, NULL, 10);
                               ^
Apparently it needs to include common/string.h.

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com