Re: FreeBSD 12 and Postgres build failures - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: FreeBSD 12 and Postgres build failures
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 11:33 AM Karl Denninger <karl@denninger.net> wrote:
> Digging around I had the openssl-1.0.2r port on the system, which used to be necessary for some other stuff back
before12.x.  I've removed it and it looks like that took care of it; for whatever reason configure was getting confused
(intheory this shouldn't get you, but theory and practice sometimes don't play nice. :-)

Hmm.  I guess it'd be good not to get confused between ports and base
OpenSSL installations...  is there something we're doing wrong that
makes that happen?

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com