Re: Cygwin cleanup - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: Cygwin cleanup
Date
Re: Cygwin cleanup
Re: Cygwin cleanup
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 4, 2022 at 3:38 PM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
> [train wreck]

Oh my, so I'm getting the impression we might actually be totally
unstable on Cygwin.  Which surprises me because ... wait a minute ...
lorikeet isn't even running most of the tests.  So... we don't really
know the degree to which any of this works at all?

> This shows that it *can* pass, if slowly, and infrequently:
> https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6546858536337408

Ok, that's slightly reassuring, so maybe we *can* fix this, but I'm
one step closer to what Tom said, re wasting developer time...

> [lots of improvements]

Cool.

> Why did you write "|| exit /b 1" in all the bash invocations ?  I think cirrus
> handles that automatically.

Cargo-culted from libarchive.