Re: Array initialisation notation in syscache.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: Array initialisation notation in syscache.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 21, 2022 at 1:33 PM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
>         KEY(Anum_pg_attribute_attrelid,
>             Anum_pg_attribute_attnum),

I independently rediscovered that our VA_ARGS_NARGS() macro in c.h
always returns 1 on MSVC via trial-by-CI.  Derp.  Here is the same
patch, no change from v2, but this time accompanied by Victor Spirin's
fix, which I found via one of the tab-completion-is-busted-on-Windows
discussions.  I can't supply a useful commit message, because I
haven't understood why it works, but it does indeed seem to work and
this should make cfbot green.

Attachment