Re: proposal - psql - use pager for \watch command - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: proposal - psql - use pager for \watch command
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 11:43 PM Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> so 20. 3. 2021 v 23:45 odesílatel Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> napsal:
>> Thoughts?  I put my changes into a separate patch for clarity, but
>> they need some more tidying up.
>
> yes, your solution is much better.

Hmm, there was a problem with it though: it blocked ^C while running
the query, which is bad.  I fixed that.   I did some polishing of the
code and some editing on the documentation and comments.  I disabled
the feature completely on Windows, because it seems unlikely that
we'll be able to know if it even works, in this cycle.

-       output = PageOutput(158, pager ? &(pset.popt.topt) : NULL);
+       output = PageOutput(160, pager ? &(pset.popt.topt) : NULL);

What is that change for?

Attachment