Re: Error: absolute path not allowed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raghavendra
Subject Re: Error: absolute path not allowed
Date
Re: Error: absolute path not allowed  (wschwurack <wolf@uen.org>)
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:20 AM, wschwurack <wolf@uen.org> wrote:
How do I find what is calling pg_read_file

As said, check the log's to find DB,Host,User etc. from where its been called. If log_line_prefix not set to appropriate to all those details then change it as shown below which just need RELOAD of server. After changing your logs should show those details. Eg:-
log_line_prefix = '%t [%p]: [%l-1] db=%d,user=%u client=%h'

Also, its just my guess, if pg_read_file() function called from any other function then you can check with below query.

select proname from pg_proc where prosrc ilike '%pg_read_file%' and pronamespace=(select oid from pg_namespace where nspname='public');

---
Regards,
Raghavendra
EnterpriseDB Corporation