Re: Interrupt WAL recovery - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raghavendra
Subject Re: Interrupt WAL recovery
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Fabio Rueda Carrascosa <avances123@gmail.com> wrote:
Can I stop the server and modify recovery.conf with this param and restart it again without problems?

It should work. (Sorry I never tried this, like stopping in middle of the recovery and restarting with some changes. Sure there will be answer's here if someone has more insight on this scenario)

Its good to include this parameter in recovery.conf at the recovery start time.

-- Raghav