Re: How can i get record by data block not by sql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raghavendra
Subject Re: How can i get record by data block not by sql?
Date
List pgsql-general
To know the page and row information :

Select ctid,* from <tablename>;

For more information at page-level, you can take the help of contrib module "pageinspect". Which is under pgsql-path/share/postgresql/contrib/pageinspect.sql

---
Regards,
Raghavendra
EnterpriseDB Corporation