Export Query Output to incremental csv file - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Erik Serrano
Subject Export Query Output to incremental csv file
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi guys,
I would like to ask a question about exporting a query output to a csv file but with the particularity that it is incremental (that is, the same file grows in size) since I need to do the query multiple times and I don't want to fill up with csv files... but rather just one that always grows, as if it were a log.

I will add the query to a shell and schedule it using a crontab in Linux Centos.

Thank you very much.
Regards.

Erik R. Serrano Saavedra
Ingeniero de Sistemas Informáticos