Re: How to get DB connection PID from JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Jorge Solórzano
Subject Re: How to get DB connection PID from JDBC
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi Oleg,

Maybe you can use the extensions to the JDBC API:

        try (Connection conn =
DriverManager.getConnection(getJdbcUrl(), getUsername(),
getPassword())) {
            PGConnection pgconn =
conn.unwrap(org.postgresql.PGConnection.class);
            System.out.println(pgconn.getBackendPID());
        }

Regards,

On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 11:14 AM Oleg Golovanov <rentech@mail.ru> wrote:

> Hello
>
> There was a need for logging purposes to receive in a Java / Spring application using JDBC, the PID of the connection
onthe database side. I did not find such an opportunity in the JDBC sources.