Re: BUG #13534: Pgadmin crash when changing font - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Francisco Olarte
Subject Re: BUG #13534: Pgadmin crash when changing font
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Matthew:

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 4:15 PM,  <mrupert@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have seen this reported but have not seen any responses or workarounds. I
> cannot change my font size in PGAdmin 1.20.0 on Mac Yosemite. Attempting to
> causes an immediate crash.
> Is there a known workaround or fix for this issue? I'd like to make the font
> size a little larger.

Maybe you have not seen responses because it is not a postgres bug.
Pgadmin is a separate program, which has its own support lists ( see
http://www.pgadmin.org/support/ , this is as far as I can help you
given I do not use neither Macinstosh nor pgadmin currently ).

Francisco Olarte.