Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Javascript translations - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Atira Odhner
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Javascript translations
Date
Re: Javascript translations  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks Dave.

1) String extraction no longer picks up strings in JS files. I guess
we may need a custom extractor for babel?

Yeah, that's a good point. I didn't think about that. I'll put that in my team's backlog coming up.

Here's a patch for the docs.