Re: corrupt pages detected by enabling checksums - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: corrupt pages detected by enabling checksums
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 6 April 2013 15:44, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> * In xlog_redo, it seemed slightly awkward to call XLogRecGetData twice.
> Merely a matter of preference but I thought I would mention it.

Youre absolutely right, memcpy should have gotten passed 'data', not
XLogRecGetData().

Applied, with this as the only code change.

Thanks everybody for good research and coding and fast testing.

We're in good shape now.