Re: [Proposal] Fully WAL logged CREATE DATABASE - No Checkpoints - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [Proposal] Fully WAL logged CREATE DATABASE - No Checkpoints
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 7:51 AM Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:
> Other than that, I have fixed some mistakes in comments and supported
> tab completion for the new options.

I was looking at 0001 and 0002 again and realized that I swapped the
names load_relmap_file() and read_relmap_file() from what I should
have done. Here's a revised version. With this, read_relmap_file() and
write_relmap_file() become functions that just read and write the file
without touching any global variables, and load_relmap_file() is the
function that reads data from the file and puts it into a global
variable, which seems more sensible than the way I had it before.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Attachment