Re: Logical Replication and triggers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Logical Replication and triggers
Date
Re: Logical Replication and triggers  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 7:30 PM, Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 15 November 2017 at 21:12, Thomas Rosenstein
> <thomas.rosenstein@creamfinance.com> wrote:
>> I would like somebody to consider Petr Jelineks patch for worker.c from
>> here
>> (https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/619c557d-93e6-1833-1692-b010b176ff77%402ndquadrant.com)
>>
>> I'm was facing the same issue with 10.1 and BEFORE INSERT OR UPDATE
>> triggers.
>
> Please:
>
> - Apply it to current HEAD
> - Test its functionality
> - Report back on the patch thread
> - Update the commitfest app with your results and sign on as a reviewer
> - If you're able, read over the patch and make any comments you can
>
> "Somebody" needs to be you, if you want this functionality.

You realize we're talking about a bug fix, right?  And for a feature
that was developed and committed by your colleagues?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company