Re: missing documentation for partial WAL files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: missing documentation for partial WAL files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 2:50 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> The commit message for de76884 contains some important information about
> the purpose and use of the new .partial WAL files.  But I don't see
> anything about this in the documentation or another user-visible place.
>  We should probably add something.

+1.  Heikki talked about this at his PGCon presentation, and I thought
that was pretty helpful stuff, but not everyone was there (or will
remember what he said when the time comes that they need to know).

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company