Re: HEADSUP: gitmaster.postgresql.org - upgrade NOW - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: HEADSUP: gitmaster.postgresql.org - upgrade NOW
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> On 01/28/2016 04:00 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
>> Per discussion in the afternoon break at  FOSDEM/PGDay 2016 Developer
>> Meeting we are going to upgrade gemulon.postgresql.org aka "gitmaster"
>> today (the upgrade was originally scheduled end of last year but due to
>> release and other constraints was never executed).
>> The upgrade is going to start in a few minutes - will send a notice
>> after it is done.
>
> upgrade completed - everything should be up&running again!

That was quick!

Stefan, let me just mention how much I appreciate the work you and the
entire infrastructure team do to keep our project running.  I am less
aware of what all that work is than some people, I know, but I know
that it really makes a difference and certainly I think about how nice
it is to be able to push a commit and know that somebody else has
taken responsibility for making sure it has someplace to which to get
pushed.

So again: thanks.

--
Robert Haas