Re: "Some tests to cover hash_index" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: "Some tests to cover hash_index"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 2:17 AM, Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.coek88@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have also removed the warning message that we used to get for hash index like 'WARNING: hash indexes are not
WAL-loggedand their use is discouraged' as this message is now no more visible w.r.t hash index after the WAL patch for
hashindex. Please have a look and let me know your thoughts.

Well, that change should be part of Amit's patch to add WAL logging,
not this patch, whose mission is just to improve test coverage.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company