Re: Problem with dumping bloom extension - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Problem with dumping bloom extension
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 2:40 PM, Peter Eisentraut
> On 6/7/16 11:16 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
>>
>> Moved to CLOSE_WAIT.
>
> Could you add an explanation on the wiki page about what this section means?

Noah created that section.  My interpretation is that it's supposed to
be for things we think are fixed, but maybe there's a chance they
aren't - like a performance problem that we've patched but not
received confirmation from the original reporter that the patch fixes
it for them.  I'm inclined to think that most issues should just
become "resolved" right away.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company