Re: Re: First draft of 9.5 release announcement, please comment/edit/suggest - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Re: First draft of 9.5 release announcement, please comment/edit/suggest
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 9:07 AM, Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:
> It seems it is the first database that _integrates_ RLS with SELinux though.
> Maybe this sentence could be re-worded to focus on the fact that the
> integration with SELinux is a first, not RLS itself?

Integration with SELinux isn't new; sepgsql is several years old.  And
we weren't the first database to have that; AFAIK, that'd be trusted
Rubix.  We were the first *open source* database to have that
capability, but again, that's not a new thing in 9.5.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company