Re: pam auth - add rhost item - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: pam auth - add rhost item
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 10:50 AM, Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com.br> wrote:
>> I feel like we've got somebody new showing up to our community with an
>> idea that is not obviously stupid.  If we want such people to stick
>> around, we should try to give their ideas a fair shake.
>>
> I share the same feeling. I wasn't trying to throw a cold water on it.

OK, I felt like that's what you were doing.  Sorry if I
misinterpreted, and thanks for clarifying.

kolo hhmow: I suggest adding your patch to
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open so it
doesn't get forgotten about.  Hopefully someone who knows more about
this area will volunteer to review.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company