Re: TODO list updates - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: TODO list updates
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 12:00:11PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > I have spend the past few days updating our TODO list, removing
> > completed and now-unnecessary items:
> >
> >     https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo
>
> Thanks.  We have "TodoDone" pages for items that were done in specific
> releases, but only for 8.4, 9.0 and 9.1.  I guess it was too much work
> to create those.  (See https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Category:Todo ).

Oh, I had forgotten about that.  In some cases I knew the release that
completed the item, but in most cases the item had a different approach
which was not taken, or was superceeded by a better solution.

> I added a link to the latest posted version of bitmap indexes by Abhijit
> Menon-Sen, for completeness.

Thanks.

http://enterprisedb.com

+ Roman grave inscription                             +